Superannuated Finance Program
Transcon Finance created the Superannuated Finance Program to meet the financing needs of customers looking for Pre-Emission and Pre-ELD trucks. At Transcon Finance we understand the benefit and value of these trucks.
What is superannuated?
adjective Definition: Older than the typical member of a specified group.
Check out our Guidelines and Program Highlights:
Superannuated Program Guidelines:
- Class 7-8 trucks must have less than 650K original miles or VIN verifiable evidence of a “fresh”overhaul.
- No Age Restrictions.
- Minimal financials required with application: Credit App + 3 Months Banks
Superannuated Program Highlights:
- Established Businesses 2+ Years Time in Business (TIB) financing up to $75K
- Start-Ups with less than 2 years TIB financing up to $50K
- Minimum FICO for established business (2+ TIB) 625 and for start-ups ( <2 years TIB) 675
- Sole Proprietors, Owner-Operators, and 1099 Contractors - OK
- Real Estate Ownership is required - Unless applicant has 3+ years TIB and 3+ trucks in Fleet
- No CDL required if applicant has 3+ years TIB and 3 trucks in fleet
- 60 Days Prior to First Payment
- No Pre-Payment Penalty (after 12 months)
- Down Payments from 0-25%